Day 7, ONE WEEK! That means it’s only 3 days left for the big results to show. And 3 days until I will write my final evaluation and come with a conclusion of what I thought and everything I felt! The ride so far have been fun and very interesting, one thing I’ve noticed is how popular these posts are. How much you want to know about the products etc.
Before I continue, the awesome people at Beardilizer gave me a 10% discount code that you can use during checkout at www.beard-growth.com if you want to order your own batch! If you find yourself at the checkout, please use the discount code “SVEN” to get 10% on your Beardilizer purchase!
I have also noticed that the Beardilizer products are known to most of you, but not many of you have tried it. Thats why I’m attaching this form, please, please use it to ask me questions about the Beardilizer products. The pills, cream and spray. And tomorrow I’ll post all the questions and answers on DAY 8. No question is too stupid or weird and I’ll try to answer every single one of them. It can be anything from “What size are the pills” to “Have you tried snorting the cream?” etc.
So come on, ask me questions and I’ll answer them as best I can!
I found this ingredient list on Beard-growth.com going through each ingredient and explaining what it does. Interesting read and a little more meat on the bones for all of us who need’s to know everything. So read this and comment if you think somethings off or wrong.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM):
– Helps to maintain a certain level of concentration of keratin in the skin, body hair, hair, and nails
– Improving the appearance of facial hair and nails
– Amino acid providing essential elements in order to nourish the facial hair system in sulfur protein
– Helps to preserve the facial hair, skin, nails, and mucous membranes
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail Extract):
– Source of Silica strengthens the hair, bones, tendons, hair as well as nails
– Strengthens the structural integrity of cell walls, the lipid metabolism as well as the production of amino acids and proteins
– Contains an amino sulfur and vitamin B6 which increases the production of facial hair and strengthens brittle nails
– Rich in vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, C) and trace elements (copper, chromium, iron, iodine, manganese, selenium and zinc), strengthens the facial hair system, skin, hair, and nails
– Helps the body to produce collagen, a protein essential for the formation of connective tissue of the skin, ligaments and bones
– Participates in the formation and regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes
Inositol / Vitamin B12:
– Vitamin B complex that helps maintain healthy skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver
Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) / Folate:
– Involved in the oxidation process leading to the production of melanin, the natural pigment of the skin and hair
– Participates in bone growth and contributes to the health of the skin and mucous membranes
Vitamin B1 / B2 Vitamin / Vitamin B6:
– Contributes to the health of facial hair system, bones, teeth, hair, nails and skin
– Improves the growth of facial hair system, scalp, skin and nails
– Contributes to the pigmentation of the skin and body hair
If you have any experience of any Beardilizer product, please tell me in the comments what you thought and if it worked for you!