Do you love the smell of vacation? Then you will love this Beard Wash from Beardilizer.
It slightly resembles the amazing smell of beach and sun screen. I for one love the smell of sun screen and it really lets me dream myself away to a warm country with amazing beaches. Living in Sweden with most of the year being dark, cold and snowy, stuff like this is wonderful. I love the scent to the extent that I sometimes put a little bit of Beardilizer Beard Wash on the back of my hand, and keep sniffing it for hours, it’s that great.
If I close my eyes I can imagine myself laying on a beach somewhere, preferably in Australia, as it has always been a dream of mine to go there.
As for beard washing capabilities, this is the stuff. It really gets the beard oil and beard balm residue out of your beard with ease, my beard feels super soft, super clean and super fresh after using this beard wash. I sometimes apply an extra coating just for the enjoyment of doing it.
The Lathering Effect
I mean, just a few drops and you get more bubbles then a hottub filled with bath bubbles, I love it. The smell makes it even better. I’ve had my tube of Beardilizer Beard Wash for awhile now, and my first tube lasted me well over two months. If you ever feel that you need a new beard wash, try this one, you wont be disappointed.
Some of the qualities of Beardilizer Beard Wash include: (From Beard-Growth.com)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Reduces static electricity, adds flexibility and brilliance to the beard
- Black Castor Oil : Brings volume and flexibility to facial follicles
- Keratin from natural sources: Strengthens and nourishes the beard
- Provitamin B5: Relieves rashes and irritations, enhances softness and hydrates the skin
- Vitamine E – Vitamine C: Antioxidant, protects against free radicals (UV rays and pollution)
- Vitamine B3 – Niacinamide: Antioxidant, repairs damaged hair and enhances flexibility
- Maltodextrine: Protects, cleans and smoothes facial hair
- Green tea leaves – Cucumber: Antibacterial, heals and softens the skin and hair follicles
- Saw Palmetto: Regulates the production of sebum
- Aloe Vera: Improves cell vitality, hydrates, fortifies and adds lustrous shine to the beard
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract: Soothing properties